|Industry: Door and window industry
|Marking content: clear code
|Marking technology: pneumatic engraving
|Selected model: DBS-T2080
|Workpiece type: sheet metal
|Marking material: iron plate
1. Place clear codes on the safety door panels and frames.
2. After coding, shot blasting, coating, and clear and visible code.
3. The daily printing quantity is large, and there is a high demand for operating rhythm.
4. The marked workpiece has a large volume and is convenient for workers to operate during the exchange process.
5. The software needs to support storing printed content into local files and be able to access it at any time, and can upgrade the communication interface with MISS.
1. The customer has chosen our DBS-T2080 desktop pneumatic scoring and marking workstation based on their own needs.
2. The door panel fixture is supported by a rolling ball brush to prevent scratches on the surface of the workpiece. Automatically switch fixtures to meet the requirements of coding in the left and right directions of the workpiece.
3. The volume of the safety door panel and frame is relatively large, and the design and production fully demonstrate the convenience of quickly exchanging workpieces through the use of brush support and automatic cylinder extension and lowering functions.
4. By using specialized software to balance and adjust parameters, we can ensure the customer's time requirements while maintaining a beautiful font.
5. Develop specialized software to store data in local files and achieve content printing. (available at any time)
6. The marking software has a friendly interface and is easy to operate.
7. Solved the problem of difficult positioning and clamping due to the large size of the door panel through non-standard customized fixtures
Introduction to DBS-T2080 Desktop Pneumatic Scriber
1. The printing needle is made of specially designed and manufactured diamond material, greatly improving the printing quality and making the needle durable. (Material performance)
2. The printed content has continuous strokes and beautiful effects. The marking depth is greater than 0.3mm. (Printing effect)
3. The use of double guide rails and ball screw transmission enhances the stability of printing and improves printing accuracy. (Structural performance)
4. Flexible data interface transmission, compatible with multiple graphic formats, and equipped with specialized software. (Communication transmission)
5. Using a pressure difference type marking head, the ideal marking content can still be engraved on uneven workpieces, while reducing the impact of air pressure fluctuations. (Engraving environment)
6. Silent design, working noise less than 60 decibels. (Environmentally friendly)
I Want to Consult