|Project number: FB21-0183
|Marking content: VIN code
|Industry: Automotive Industry
|Selected model: DBS-6B
|Marking technology: engraving
|Marking material: steel
|Workpiece type: Front seat crossbeam
1. The VIN code is permanently marked on the front seat crossbeam of the car online, with a depth that meets the needs of rubbing.
2. The hardware and software of the device should have anti daze function during the process of engraving the VIN code.
3. The interior space is limited, and the equipment structure is small and exquisite.
4. The engraving system is integrated with robots to achieve online automated production of the entire vehicle.
5. After coding, visual recognition is required, and the equipment is made into an integrated structure.
1. The customer has chosen our DBS-6B engraving standalone workstation based on their own needs.
2. The engraving needle improves machining accuracy and the needle tip is made of diamond. The needle rod is made of all hard alloy, which can effectively reduce the engraving resistance during the operation of the engraving needle, improve the overall strength and service life of the engraving needle, and make the engraved words clear, bright, and free of burrs, making it easy to print.
3. Mechanical considerations include installing in place detection sensors, software that prints data that can be stored, traceable, and automatically generates data reports. At the same time, there is a printing duplicate number prompt function to avoid printing duplicate numbers, and measures such as verifying VIN code digits according to coding rules to prevent errors.
4. The front end of the device is engraved and coded, and the rear end is visually recognized by the VIN code. In limited space, only the mechanical arm needs to rotate 180 ° to complete the coding and reading process.
Introduction to DBS-6B engraving standalone workstation
1. The printing needle is made of specially designed and manufactured diamond material, which greatly improves the printing quality and the needle is durable. (Material performance)
2. The printed content has continuous strokes and beautiful effects. The marking depth is greater than 0.2mm. (Printing effect)
3. The use of double guide rails and ball screw transmission enhances the stability of printing and improves printing accuracy. (Structural performance)
4. Flexible data interface transmission, compatible with multiple graphic formats, and equipped with specialized software. (Communication transmission)
5. Using a pressure difference type marking head, the ideal marking content can still be engraved on uneven workpieces, while reducing the impact of air pressure fluctuations. (Engraving environment)
6. Silent design, working noise less than 60 decibels. (Environmentally friendly)
I Want to Consult